Do You Need An Estate Agent To Get Onto A Property Portal?

In this weeks video Jonathan Rolande is answering a question about needing an estate agent to advertise your property on a property portal.

Need To Sell Your House Fast?

We buy houses – find out how much we’ll pay today.

Video Transcription

If you want to get your property onto a portal, such as Zoopla, Rightmove or OnTheMarket. Then you do need to get an estate agent to act on your behalf, because these portals have arrangements with agents only. They don’t allow private subscriptions unfortunately.

I think it’s very important that you do get onto at least two of these portals as well, it’s the place where the vast majority of buyers are looking and they’re doing that 24 hours a day via the internet, on smart phones and laptops and so on.

So, you’ll open up the demographic of potential buyers massively and of course that will mean you’re more likely to sell quickly and for a better price.

Want To Sell Your House Fast?

Speak to a member of our team and discuss your options with us today.

Written By

Related Stories