House Buy Fast
The UK's Quick Cash Property Buyers
Here at House Buy Fast, we believe that everyone should be able to choose when and how to sell their house. As cash property buyers, we offer an alternative to the traditional Estate Agency methods.
We can buy any house in any condition, using our cash funds, in a time-scale to suit you.
By choosing House Buy Fast to buy your property, you can be rest assured that you are dealing with a company with great ethos and team members who deal with each case compassionately.
View our testimonials below to find out how happy our clients are with our service.
Cash Property Buyers
- Fair prices & fair terms
- Trusted national property buyers
- 100% Free and Fast Service
- Decide when you want to move
Trusted Members Of
Rated 9.7/10 by our customers
Customer Testimonials & Reviews
Collected Via Check A Professional
"I found House Buy Fast extremely professional when they bought my property for cash. Robin Bracken especially, he was co-operative kept me up to date with all information. I would definitely recommend House Buy Fast, very, very satisfied with them."★★★★★
Mr Davies, Accrington. Rated 10/10
"Overall this was a very easy procedure and the staff where very friendly and helpful. I was always kept up to date with the process and would highly recommend this property buying firm."★★★★★
Ms Waite, Preston. Rated 9.5/10
We Believe There's a Better Way to Sell Your House
We Help 1000's of People Sell Their Property Fast for Cash Every Year
Thousands of customers across the United Kingdom trust us to purchase their homes fast every year.
With 100+ years combined experience in the property industry, you're in good hands.
But don't just take our word for it; find out what our customers say.
Free Online Property Valuation
Request your free online valuation & cash offer from our friendly quick sale experts now.
House Buy Fast - Cash Property Buyers
We Can Help You Sell Your House in Multiple Ways
Frequently Asked Questions
About Home Buyers
You may also be interested in watching our frequently asked questions videos here.
Our valuation team will carry out research into the local property market and use this information to give you an initial cash offer. If you are happy with the offer, we will move forward by arranging an official RICS* Surveyor to visit your home (*Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors).
The surveyor will give you an official valuation of your property and we will revise our cash offer accordingly. The majority of the time our in-house valuations are accurate and the initial valuation does not need to be revised.
We also proud ourselves on our feedback so please take some time to ensure you have had a good read of some of our recent clients who have sold with us.
We've got lots of very experienced valuers in our office and they use some very clever internet based systems to give you a valuation, very quickly, far quicker than anyone else in the market could do.
We'll then send out an RICS, that's the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors independent surveyor to see your property, just to check for structural problems or any other issues there might be.
He'll provide us with a formal valuation, that's the one we'll use to purchase your property.
There are many reasons that people want to sell property quickly, here are some of the most common reaons.
- Financial problems or to avoid repossession
- Quickly sell an inherited property
- Age or health related reasons
- Sell as a result of divorce or relationship breakdown
- Relocate due to a change of job or to emigrate
- Unable to sell using a traditional estate agent
- Short lease or in an high risk area for flooding
- Structural defects or poor condition
There has been a fair amount of coverage on national news channels regarding unreputable property buyers.
House Buy Fast's director, Jonathan Rolande, spoke on ITV about how to avoid these types of companies and since then founded The National Association Of Property Buyers to help consumers better recognise trusted property buyers and improve the quick sale industry as a whole.
There are many differences between a traditional estate agency and a property buyer, here are the pros and cons to help you decide which route is best for you.
- Speed, service & reliability
- Online private and discrete sale
- Cash property buyers, no mortgages
- We buy any property in any condition
- No commitment or contracts
- Independent valuations
- Potentially achieve more on the open market
- No marketing material for your property
Free Instant Online Cash Offer
Request your online cash offer from our friendly quick sale experts now.
Meet The House Buy Fast Team
The team at House Buy Fast have over 100 years of combined experience in property. Many used to manage estate agency offices and are known locally as experts!
They will be the experts helping you achieve a hassle free quick house sale.
Questions To Ask Cash Home Buyers
We've listed a few questions below that we recommend asking companies that buy houses for cash.
- Are you a member of The National Association Of Property Buyers and The Property Ombudsman?
- Are you property cash buyers or are you raising a mortgage against my property?
- Do you buy property yourselves or are you buying on behalf of others?
- Do you carry professional indemnity insurance?
- Do you have a complaints procedure?
- Are there any fee's involved?
The following questions are some you might want to ask yourself, after the shopping around.
- Do they explain everything thoroughly and answer your queries clearly?
- Do you feel that this is a company you would want to do business with?
- Are they prompt and courteous when they get back to you?
- Do they confirm their proposal in writing?
Request A Call Back
Speak to a member of our cash property buying team today.
Important Industry Information
Jonathan Rolande (Director of House Buy Fast) conducted meetings with The Property Ombudsman to improve standards in the industry.
Jonathan helped found The National Association Of Property Buyers which promotes the highest possible standards in the 'quick sale' industry.
Jonathan was also on ITV (video below) talking about property cash buyers & the quick sale industry.
Visit our property links page to find other property industry redress schemes.