20 Photos of Brighton That Will Make You Want to Move There
Get your bags packed, because after seeing these shots you'll be heading to the coast!
- Brighton probably has the best beach in the UK
- With a beautiful pier that's equally good
- You can just chill on iconic colourful deck chairs
- In fact, it's colourful and arty nearly everywhere
- And I mean everywhere, it's great!
- The buildings are really beautiful
- Even in the Winter!
- You'll have some of the best evening walks in your life
- Or you can just chill on the beach!
- And watch the sun go down
- Some of the best craft beer there is
- And some of the best pub views
- You can find everything you'll ever need in The Laines
- Bikers love it too
- And they appreciate the vintage stuff
- Some of the best music events and festivals
- And some of the most intimate venues
- You can even party on the street, just because
- And on the beach!
- And above all...it's ok to be different
Colourful deck chairs. Image by Joao Paulo Fernandes.
Artwork on telephone junction box. Image by James Butler.
Prince Regent Royal Pavilion in Winter. Image by Leonski Oh Leonski.
Deckchairs on Brighton beach. Image by Thomas Abbs.
Brighton sunset. Image by Andrea
Pub view in Brighton. Image by Dominic Alves.
Check out this awesome Brighton pub guide.
Vintage motorbikes in Brighton. Image by Flattrackers and Caferacers.
Brighton beach party. Image by marcus_jb1973
Hmm.... Image by Heather Buckley.