The National Association of Property Buyers (NAPB)
House Buy Fast are proud founder members of the National Association of Property Buyers (NAPB).
The NAPB was formed in 2013 by a group of cash property buying companies who wanted to improve the standards in the industry. House Buy Fast was instrumental in its set up and company director Jonathan Rolande is responsible for the day-to-day running of The NAPB.
Membership of The NAPB is voluntary. All members must be signed up to The Property Ombudsman Scheme’s (TPOS) Code of Practice for Residential Property Buying Companies.
This means that in selling your property to House Buy Fast you can be assured that:
- We follow TPOS’s code of conduct, which includes a redress scheme
- We treat homeowners fairly and are transparent in our actions
- We keep homeowners informed
- We do not reduce a confirmed offer without good reason and this will always be explained to you
- We run a professional business
Visit the National Association of Property Buyers website to find out more.