Sell House Fast
We can help you sell your house fast. If you would like to get a cash offer on your home please request one by entering your details into our blue offer form below.
Otherwise please read on for further information about how the sell house fast process works.
Fastest UK House Buyers
- No fees throughout the whole process
- 100% cash in days not months
- Regulated and trusted company nationwide
- Decide when you want to move out
I found House Buy Fast extremely professional in what they do. Robin Bracken especially, he was co-operative kept me up to date with all information. I would definitely recommend House Buy Fast, very, very satisfied with them.
Mr D Davies, Accrington.
Overall this was a very easy procedure and the staff where very friendly and helpful. I was always kept up to date with the process and would highly recommend this firm.
Ms D Waite, Preston.
House Buy Fast offered a very professional approach, giving clear and concise information throughout. They honored their commitment to complete within 7 days, totally tailored to our timescale.
Mr P Hazel, Penzance.
We’ll call you back once you’ve requested an offer on your property (via the offer form above or calling us directly on Freephone 0800 033 7853).
We will need some further information about your property to give you a realistic price that we can offer you; it will only take 5-10 minutes.
Free Official Valuation
Within 4 to 6 working hours we will make you an official cash offer on your home and arrange for an independent RICS surveyor to visit you on date to suit.
We will come back to you with the best offer we can make; we usually pay out more than other companies that buy houses.
Complete The Sale
Pick a date that you would like to move out!
We are very flexible and not in the business of making you homeless!
No viewings, no fees, completely hassle free and professional service.
How To Sell Your House Quickly
A fast house sale or fast flat sale is quite a daunting situation for many people.
This is because we tend to only sell a property or flat a few times during our lifetime and there are many companies that buy houses out there that can’t always buy your property as quickly as they say.
Factoring in that up to a third of traditional estate agency sales fall through, you can see why things start getting complicated!
To sell your house fast you need to look at many different processes:
- Finding a quick cash buyer
- Arranging a quick solicitor
- Answering solicitor’s queries
- Arranging another property to move into
If you break down the whole fast house sale process into it’s component parts, there is actually nothing to be worried about.
Particularly if you remember that your solicitor is working for you and is there to help.
Whatever the reason that you are selling your house, it is a fact that some people cannot hang around whilst a traditional estate agent tries to sell your house fast – only for it to fall through.
We offer a great alternative, that’s hassle free – we will buy any house or flat directly for 100% cash and in a time-scale that suits you.
Questions To Ask Sell House Quick Companies
We've listed a few questions below that we recommend asking before you sell your house online.
- Do you buy property yourselves or are you buying on behalf of others?
- Is it a cash purchase or are you raising a mortgage against my property?
- Are there any fee's involved?
- Do you carry professional indemnity insurance?
- Do you have a complaints procedure?
The following questions are some you might want to ask yourself, after the shopping around.
- Are they prompt and courteous when they get back to you?
- Do they explain everything thoroughly and answer your queries clearly?
- Do they confirm their proposal in writing?
- Do you feel that this is a company you would want to do business with?
We're Here To Help You Sell Property Fast
Meet The House Buy Fast Team
The team at House Buy Fast have over 100 years of combined experience in property. Many used to manage estate agency offices and are known locally as experts!
These are the guys and girls who make us one of the best fast house sale companies in the United Kingdom.
- The National Association Of Property Buyers – Improving standards in the quick house sale industry and offering sellers information required to make an informed choice.
- The Property Ombudsman – The official online resource for the UK Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents. Includes a searchable database of member estate agents.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – A professional body established in the UK by Royal Charter, providing impartial, authoritative advice.